Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Got Ripped This Week




First up are two cards from Postcrossing. The pink flower card is from Maartje (NL-500846) who says The Netherlands is famous because of its flowers. True, but hey, these aren't tulips. The other card comes from Russia. It shows the Metro Station at Taganskaya. Isn't the architecture grand!





The next three are general mail. First off is a first day of issue postcard from elle.mental. Someday I hope to have my own cards with an issue date. Maybe that can be a New Year's goal. Next is a letter from Angelia of A Year of Letters fame. Sorry, Angelia, I'm a repeat and don't count towards your total of 365 letters to DIFFERENT recipients. And last, but by no means least, is my art letter book from the awesome Caiti Wefler.






Finally, here are my first three Christmas cards of 2010. Predictably, the first one is from my daughter Heidi, who has her act together. The next one is from Elizabeth to Santa, but in care of, yeah, that's right....ME! And last, we have one from Greenway Creek Golf Club, where my husband is a member. He's retiring at the end of the month....but I'll save that for another post.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog layout!

    I hadn't realized that you were working for Santa this year. Should I send on my list to you as well? : )

    ReplyDelete