Monday, June 20, 2011

One Good Envelope Deserves Another



Or, four will get you five! Elle over at Art of a Letter requested a set of the Laura Ashley wallpaper envelopes I'd offered a while back. I sent them and look what she sent back...five GORGEOUS handmade envelopes. I love the patterns on all these papers and am having a difficult time choosing a favorite. I've narrowed it down to the first two, but am leaning toward #2, the pale aqua one. They're all lovely and I will enjoy using them in my correspondence.



However, the envelopes weren't the only thing sent. Check out this lovely postcard on which Elle sent her message. Isn't it beautiful? At first, I didn't see the sunglasses nestled inside the foliage. One certainly doesn't need rose-colored glasses to see this is a great card. Thank you so much, Elle.

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked them! I really enjoyed the Laura Ashley envies and have used all but one, which will go in my stationery collection :) See you in the mail! Elle
    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this to your blog... you are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete