Monday, March 14, 2011

Update on Laura Ashley Envelopes


Okay, here's the deal. Last week I sent out the first batch of envelope requests. Lauren Jones, Maria Medford, Sharon C., Anita Elmore, Shannon Cartmill, Angela Jewell, Lisa Vineyard, Clare Wolfe, and Laurel Clayson should have received their packages by now or in the next day or two.

The photo above shows the next wave ready to post tomorrow. These go to Michelle Neuman, Elle Mental, Pat Bowman, Maria Ford, Rin Dawson, Stephanie Hauser, Wanda Dean, Karen Cameron, and Rosa Townsend.

Did I miss anyone?

8 comments:

  1. I just found out about this blog ! Its BRILLIANT !!!! WOW !

    And Patty ? you send out envelopes on requests ? Or do I have to buy them from you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four free ones. See last post. If you'd like a set, just leave your mailing address in a comment. Or send it by email if you prefer. My email address is also listed in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty thank you so much ! :D I will send you an email . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine, thanks Patty!!!! ((hugs))

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
    -- Mary Gardiner Brainard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be looking forward to the package. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received the package of envies. Thanks so much they are lovely!! I will be sending you something shortly. See you in the mail! Elle
    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the lovely envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got mine and they are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much!! I also loved the package they arrived in. I should have known, lol!

    ReplyDelete