Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flotsam & Jetsam 3,4,5



For Flotsam & Jetsam 3,4,5 I did something a little different. Instead of gluing down bits and pieces, I glued down entire cards.

These are three of those annoying reply cards that fall out of magazines, in this case, Details.
The postage paid side of the card got glued down to the print side of recycled cardboard. I wrote my message on the blank side of the cardboard and used the address space of the reply card for my addressee. Does that make sense?

So, there you go. Yet another idea for free postcards.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea on the postcards! I'm a new follower to your blog. Wanted to share this link to recycled-envelope-making by the Crafty Chica.
    http://www.craftychica.com/blogs/projects/2008/04/magazine-stationery.php

    ReplyDelete